Monday, February 9, 2009

On the mend

I'm finally starting to feel like myself again. It's been over two weeks and was starting to get ridiculous. I feel better for the most part except the incision in my belly button is infected. Figures. What else can go wrong? All the incisions have healed well but that one, and are only a little tender. I can't wait until everything is healed. I never heal well and it really pisses me off. I'm going to try skating tomorrow night, but I'm just going to be practicing the steps, and really slowly at that.

Jaidyn came down with an ear infection last Wednesday. He was so miserable and on top of that he had a cold. It was so hard for me too because all I wanted to do was pick him up and cuddle him, but I couldn't. He has barely eaten since Wednesday last week, and really made up for it today. He was at daycare today and had a blast as usual. He has a reputation there. All the other babies are calm and sit down and play. Jaidyn doesn't. He is his usual brutish self. Darlene, (on of the workers there) and her husband bring their car down to our shop, but didn't know it at the time. The husband came into the shop last week, so I'm told, and asked who has the little boy up in daycare. He said Jaidyn is all him and his wife talk about at dinner on the days that Jaidyn is at daycare. Hehe... mommy's little monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment